24 October 2023
- Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Manage a sustainable specialty coffee roastery as we grow our sales in local, national and international markets
- Salary range $80 – $100,000 plus super depending on qualifications and experience, with very attractive financial performance incentives as you help grow our sales base.
The Sustainable Coffee Company (TSCC) is a specialty coffee company located at Rocklea Drive Port Melbourne, now in our 19th year of business. We roast ethically sourced beans and are focused on operating to the highest standards of sustainability.
Our clients include online sales, cafes, hospitality venues and larger clients across Victoria and interstate, and strong international sales channels. We are serious about sustainability and specialty coffee and we aim for a team committed to great coffee and great service.
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee a small highly skilled team in coffee production, sales and marketing to help build our Australian client base and sales while supporting our team engaged in building international sales. We seek to engage a high quality, dynamic GM who can oversee a tight, positive, high performance team based on a culture of can-do, respect, reliability and customer service.
- Working in an existing hospitality operation with limited room for career progression?
- Looking for your next opportunity in an innovative coffee company to show what you can achieve
- Minimum 5 years plus experience in coffee production and sales management roles
- Preferable – Q grader, experience in all aspects of coffee roasting and quality control
- Experience in coffee roasting, production, marketing and sales
- Competency in financial reporting and enthusiasm for sustainability
- Experience in managing staff for high performance and collaboration with staff and directors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude and well -developed time management and organisational skills
- Ready to take that next step in your coffee career
Please attach your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are up for the challenge!
The Sustainable Coffee Company is a specialty coffee roaster based in Port Melbourne, Victoria. We take pride in sourcing and roasting specialty, quality coffee, and offering it to our customers with great service in a comfortable environment. If you are a coffee professional interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the online form below.